Chaga Mushroom Spiced Tea
Chaga has been getting a lot of buzz for its possible anti-aging benefits!
- 1 tsp grounded chaga mushroom blend
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon grounded
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk canned
- 3 cups hot water filtered
- 1 tsp honey optional
Place chaga in a tea diffuser and place in hot water. Let steep for 10 minutes. Add cinnamon and milk. Add honey. Sip and Enjoy!
Lemongrass Bayleaf Tea
Lemongrass and bay leaf have amazing health benefits. Enjoy the benefits of these herbs in an aromatic and tasty tea.
- 3 leaves lemon grass dried
- 3 leaves bayleaf dried
- 1 tsp of honey or raw sugar optional
Crush leaves in your hand and place in 16 oz of boiling hot water. Let seap for 15 minutes. Add honey. Pour into a cup, sip, and enjoy!
Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte
This drink is quite refreshing and a real treat for a hot afternoon energy boost!
- 6 oz unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk
- 2 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 drop almond extract 100% pure
- 2 drops vanilla extract 100%pure
- 6 oz hot water filtered
mix together matcha powder and hot water. Add in the 6oz milk. Mix together. Add in your honey, vanilla, and almond extract. Stir. Place in freezer to chill for 1 hour. After an hour add 3 cubes of ice and enjoy!